The Education Section of the American Physical Therapy Association is proud to host the Education Leadership Conference October 13-15, 2017 in Columbus, OH. The theme of this year’s conference is: Through the Looking Glass-Transforming Physical Therapy Education. The conference will begin with the 4th Annual Dr. Geneva R. Johnson Forum on Innovation where participants are encouraged to reconsider the future of physical therapy education through a lens of excellence. We will present educational programming based on five thematic areas:
- Humanities: Bringing art and evidence into PT education
- Walking the Talk: Leadership and advocacy
- Using evidence and benchmarks in curricula planning
- Strengthening clinical reasoning and interprofessional skills during internships
- Admissions perspectives and challenges: Where are we now?
To Register, please go to: http://aptaeducation.org/events/education-leadership-conference/2017/index.cfm
We hope to see you there!